For more like this, check out all of my Food & Recipe Posts
This 5 Ingredient, Vegan, Gluten-Free Ramen takes about 5 minutes to prepare and is a nutritious alternative to the unhealthy ramen you’re used to eating. This recipe is perfect for college students or just anyone who wants a quick and delicious meal. The best part is- it’s cheap!
This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer
1. Gluten-Free Vegan Ramen
My favorite brand, and what I use for this recipe, is Bgreen
Here are the Nutrition Facts:
2. Cabbage (1/2 cup, chopped)
3. Broccoli (1/2 cup, chopped)
4. Carrots (1/2 cup, chopped)
5. Vegetable Bouillon Cubes or Vegetable Stock
I use vegetable bouillon cubes – because it takes less time!
How To Make:
Because I’m busy / lazy, this is what I do to make this recipe in about 5 minutes.
1. First, I start my kettle to boil water
2. While the water is boiling, I chop the veggies
3. I throw everything into a bowl
4. When the water boils, I pour about 2 cups of water into the bowl
5. I mix in 1/2 of a bouillon cube
There you have it!! It can’t get much easier. If the noodles aren’t cooked all the way from boiling the water in the kettle, microwave the bowl for about 1 minute.
Calories: (345 total)
Macros in 1 bowl: