For more like this, check out all of my Health & Wellness and Travel Posts
As a flight attendant, it can be extremely hard to stay in shape. A lot of hotels I stay in don’t have a gym (or at least not a GOOD gym). Also, I work really odd hours and sometimes I won’t even get to my hotel until midnight, and at that time of night I feel uncomfortable going to the gym – if it’s even open.
Because of this, I have done research and purchased some really good (and easily portable) workout equipment I can use in my hotel room – and anywhere else!
This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer
- Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands with Instruction Guide, Carry Bag, EBook and Online Workout Videos, Set of 5
Best for: Booty and thighs
These are amazing and so easy to carry in a suitcase – or even a small bag. There are a lot of booty band workout videos you can find on YouTube – This one is currently my favorite.
2. Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Yoga and Pilates Mat, Acai, 1.5mm, 68″
Best for: Full body workout
I am obsessed with yoga because it is a workout that you can control the intensity of and you can do anywhere! Most yoga mats would take up half of my suitcase – but this one is perfect! It is very thin and easily folds up. I also love it because it has such a good grip.
If you’re new to yoga, I highly recommend this 30 days of yoga YouTube series.
3. Bender Ball Core Training Retail Kit
Best for: Abs
I’ve actually been using this since I was 14. I love it. It has lasted over 10 years too. Its very small and takes up virtually no room in a bag. It comes with a workout video DVD, but if you don’t have a DVD player handy (which I never do while traveling), check out this YouTube video.
4. Tribe 11PC Premium Resistance Bands Set, Workout Bands – with Door Anchor, Handles and Ankle Straps – Stackable Up To 105 lbs – For Resistance Training, Physical Therapy, Home Workouts, Yoga, Pilates
Best for: Arms
Easy to travel with and very effective. Here’s a good video to workout your biceps and triceps.
5. UB Toner – At-Home Exercise Program for Upper Body Fitness, Tone Arms and Chest, Lift Breasts, Strengthen Posture
Best for: Upper arms and Chest
I really do own this and I can honestly say it works! People make fun of me when they see me doing it, but its so easy to do while you’re watching TV or just laying in bed. It comes with an instruction manual.
6. Survival and Cross Jump Rope – Premium Quality – Best for Boxing MMA Fitness Training – Speed – Adjustable Sold By FMS International Authorized Seller
Best for: Cardio
If you don’t have anywhere to run or walk to get your cardio in – don’t worry! Jump roping is one of the most effective and easy cardio workouts you can do! And in my opinion, its way more fun. This jump rope is one of the best on the market for just $10.