Also check out:
Our Honeymoon, Part 1 – Bergen, Norway
Our Honeymoon, Part 3 – Copenhagen, Denmark
Next stop on our honeymoon was Oslo, Norway!
Here are my favorite things we did:
- Our Airbnb was my favorite part! I was obsessed with this little cottage, and it was less than $100 a night! I was worried at first because it was a 30 to 40 minute train ride away from the city center, but riding the train ended up being one of the best experiences with amazing views!
- The Norsk Folkemuseum aka The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. This is also where you can see the Gol Stave Church
- Vigeland Sculpture Park – the world’s largest sculpture park made by a single artist
- Climb up the Oslo Opera House
- Visit the Norwegian Royal Palace
- Get a waffle at Haralds Vaffel – I highly recommend trying the brown cheese (aka brunost)
3 thoughts on “Our Honeymoon, Part 2 – Oslo, Norway”
How cool to see you exploring one of our favorite cities 😍 where to next?
All the best from Strasbourg, France
Stephanie and Jerome
Our last stop on our honeymoon was Copenhagen!! This trip was actually in May but I have been so busy that I forgot to post until now! I also had thousands of photos to go through haha. I love your blog!! My next big planned trip to Europe will hopefully be later this year to England and France.
That’s so cool! London and Paris, then? Or will you be visiting different cities?