Also check out:
Next stop on our honeymoon was Oslo, Norway!
Here are my favorite things we did:
- Our Airbnb was my favorite part! I was obsessed with this little cottage, and it was less than $100 a night! I was worried at first because it was a 30 to 40 minute train ride away from the city center, but riding the train ended up being one of the best experiences with amazing views!
- The Norsk Folkemuseum aka The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. This is also where you can see the Gol Stave Church
- Vigeland Sculpture Park – the world’s largest sculpture park made by a single artist
- Climb up the Oslo Opera House
- Visit the Norwegian Royal Palace
- Get a waffle at Haralds Vaffel – I highly recommend trying the brown cheese (aka brunost)